Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites for August 19, 2016

Favorites is my weekly list of favorite genealogy, history and random finds from across the Net.
Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog are teaming up...not sure if this a good thing or not
How Chuck Taylor taught America to play basketball
Artist draws real-life Pokemon
Thanks, Prohibition! How the Eighteenth Amendment fueled America's Taste for Ice Cream
U.S. still paying a Civil War pension
Final word on the Civil War
Love Marion's quote: "Before I become an ancestor, I want to have all my genealogy materials organized and analyzed." Check out her organizational tools here at Climbing My Family Tree
Artist adds color to historic photos
Hidden side of Ellis Island
Amanda at ABT UNK shares a then/now look at a lovely beach
Randy Weaver asks: Am I related to Donald Trump?


No comments: